суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

disney downtown in restaurant




Pulled an all-nighter organizing my irresponsibility and doing the ling homework. My ling professor had us fill out course evals, and asked an open-ended question. So I wrote about how I hate it when we all have a good laugh at how CRAZY other cultures are. I was polite. It felt good to get off my chest.
In math I was falling asleep and got startled and my pen flew out of my hand at the person next to me The squirrely boy I always hate on I assaulted him with my pen - and he was really nice about it It goes to show, I shouldnapos;t be such a dick. After math I was napping and heard a tour group nearby and they commented on me and I heard some dudes loud-whispering "wake her up" YEAH TRY IT, Iapos;LL KILL YOU. Where can a girl nap after an all-nighter when she needs to stay on campus if not a sunny spot of grass?
Group produced less anxiety this week.
Met Phil at Bearapos;s Lair and went with him and Natalie and Dan to their old roommateapos;s party in the city. There were at least 15 legit Europeans. Dan and I came back to eby, Phil and Natalie stayed in the city for the soap box derby thing.
It was good I came home because I woke up in time to jump on the computer and do my psych CogLab before the deadline.
Right now I very much wish I went to school closer to home, where I could visit for the weekend.

call celcom tone, disney downtown in restaurant, disney downtown in orlando, disney downtown hours, disney downtown hotels.



Комментариев нет: