суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fixture gallery




So, I got my Absentee Ballot in the mail yesterday. I canapos;t believe itapos;s finally voting time This whole campaigning/bullshit season has really been a strange trip. For me, itapos;s been a little hard to really gauge what the candidates are really trying to do. They mostly seemed to be talking about each other the whole time. But, honestly I donapos;t expect any miracles from any candidate for President. It would be nice to instantly have a strong economy and gay marriage...but it ainapos;t gonna happen. Iapos;m over it, you should be too.

But, what you should be excited about is the idea of finally having a non old white guy in office. I would really like someone who is a little more in touch with things that are happening in America...and not just with money. And Obama seems to be pretty knowledgeable and current with his ideas. Honestly, back before all of the candidates were chosen, I thought that putting Obama on the ticket would be an instant lose for the Democrats. I was, of course, basing that assumption totally on his race. That was because I thought there were far too many old racist people still alive and voting in America. But, it looks like maybe Obama actually got enough young people interested to vote. Because we all know that the old people are still out their voicing their horribly racist opinions...weapos;ve all seen the videos. But, despite that Obama is still ahead in the National Poll: Obama 48.5 McCain 41.6

So, maybe...just maybe things will work out for the best. If not, youapos;re welcome to visit me in Denmark any time you like.

call celcom tone, fixture gallery, fixture gallery seattle.



Комментариев нет: