понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dog rash picture




BULLETS
  • Still going to Planet Fitness.� Itapos;s been a month and a half now.� I see results in my arms and I know Iapos;m stronger, but I need to work more on my abs.� Iapos;m still flabby there. � Laura joined the gym with me, we went together Saturday.
  • Juliette Alex are coming over tonight and tomorrow night.� I will have to get them to school by 7:30 a.m. (which is the time Iapos;m normally finished with breakfast).� So Iapos;ll be getting up extra early.
  • Holly and Bernie are on cruise #2 this year.� Please tell me you can sense my irritation with that.� She leaves her kids behind for 2 cruises, countless trips to NASCAR AND countless trips to Canada snowmobiling every year.� Why did you have kids if you werenapos;t planning on sharing your life with them?� Not to mention that their Dad takes them every other weekend. �So she has a LOT of spare time - yet, seems to be always leaving them when itapos;s her weekend.
  • Holly left and didnapos;t leave me (like she left me last time) any medical/school affidavits, her itinerary, NOTHING.� So God forbid thereapos;s an emergency...I donapos;t even know what cruise line sheapos;s on. �Doubt the kids do, either.
  • Workapos;s ... Work.
  • This weekend...was a blur. Getting ready for the kids, errands, hanging out with friends.
  • Last night Brianapos;s mom came over for dinner.� I like her, but she never knows when to leave. �She stayed from 5:30 until 9:30.� We basically had to push her out the door.� On a weeknight, I�donapos;t think guests too much after 9 p.m.apos;s polite. �
  • We got a camera for the downstairs here.� So now thereapos;s no excuse for the girls down there to not answer the door, plus, when theyapos;re up here meeting with Jim on Thursdays we can monitor whatapos;s going on down there without getting up every few seconds because we believe someone came in. �
  • Rar.
  • Brian did something random and cute Saturday - we were driving to his friendsapos; place for a bonfire, and he took me on a deserted road just to make out.� =P� It was funny.
  • I made beef stroganoff in the Crock Pot last night and it was delicious.� It looks like dog food today though.
  • My birthdayapos;s next Monday.� 25.
  • The end.�


correspondence courses in india, dog rash picture, dog rash on belly, dog rash hair loss, dog rash belly.



Комментариев нет: